【Convertir Android Auto con cable de automóvil OEM a Android Auto manos libres inalámbrico】
【Plug and Play Let Your Car con Android Auto inalámbrico】
【Paso de conexión rápida para lograr Android Auto inalámbrico con Android 11+】
【Qué hay en la caja】
Convert the wired Android Auto to wireless by plugging the adapter.
It pairs your Android phone via Bluetooth to connect wireless Android Auto.
(1) Insert the device into the car’s Android Auto USB port by our USB cable.
(2) Use Android phone to pair the Bluetooth of adapter (named: smartBox-XXXX).
(3) After connecting successfully, the adapter indicator flashes, click the Android Auto button on the original car screen to enter the wireless Android Auto interface.
1) If the adapter works as usual, there is no need to upgrade the device.
2) If there is something wrong with the device, some cases can be resolved with an upgrade
According to the page 2 of user manual, please send the iPhone screenshot of the problem to OneCarStereo team, we will resolve it asap and send a new upgrade software to your iPhone, then you can upgrade wireless adapter on your iPhone according the “Equipment Upgrade” step of user manual.
You can buy another USB cable or your mobile phone cable which can be used for transfer date, can’t use the cable only for charge.