【Convert OEM Car WIred CarPlay to Hands-Free Wireless CarPlay】
【Plug and Play Let Your Car with Wireless Carplay】
【Quckily Connection Step to Achieve Wireless CarPlay with IOS 10+】
【What's in the Box】
Convert the wired CarPlay to wireless by plugging the adapter. It pairs your iPhone via Bluetooth to connect wireless CarPlay.
(1) Insert the device into the car’s CarPlay USB port by our USB cable.
(2) Use iPhone to pair the Bluetooth of adapter (named: smartBox-XXXX).
(3) After connecting successfully, the iPhone will display a CarPlay on-board window, click “Use CarPlay” to enter the wireless CarPlay interface.
1) If your wireless adapter works as usual, there is no need to upgrade the device.
2) If there is something wrong with the device, some cases can be resolved with an upgrade.
According to the page 2 of user manual, please send the iPhone screenshot of the problem to OneCarStereo team, we will resolve it asap and send a new upgrade software to your iPhone, then you can upgrade wireless adapter on your iPhone according the “Equipment Upgrade” step of user manual.
You can buy another USB cable or your mobile phone cable which can be used for transfer date, can’t use the cable only for charge.